Returns and Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges
Is your item damaged or missing parts? We’ve got you covered! See Damaged Items or Missing Parts for more information.
Most items can be returned within 30 days of delivery; however, some items are not eligible for return. Additionally, a modified return policy applies to some products, including mattresses and large appliances. For more details, please read our Return Policy.
Returns are seamless and easy, and you can do it online!
- Visit My Orders and select “Return Item”.
- Choose your return and refund method.
- Check your inbox for a return confirmation email. We’ll refund you as soon as you send the item(s) back.
Return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund and can vary depending on the location of the return.
For items delivered via UPS or FedEx: Print the shipping label from your return confirmation email, and bring the package to a nearby drop-off location.
For large, heavy, or fragile items delivered via special carrier: Follow the same steps above, but instead of printing a shipping label, we’ll coordinate for the carrier to pick up the item at your convenience.
In most cases, when returning an item, you can choose between store credit or receive a refund to your original payment method. For more details, check out our Refunds article.
Already filled out the return form but changed your mind? Don’t worry! You can always cancel the return from My Orders.
If you’d like to exchange an item for a different color, different size, or different product altogether, we are happy to help you with that! The process is similar to a return, and all the same policies listed in our Return Policy apply. There are two ways to exchange an item, depending upon your preference.
- Before the return: To receive the new item sooner, you can go ahead and place an order for the new item before you return the old item. We will credit your account or the original payment method once we receive the return. Please note, you cannot use your store credit until we have credited your account.
- After the return: Follow the same steps as a regular return. Once you receive your refund, use your store credit or credit card to place a new order.
Return shipping costs still apply for all exchanges and will automatically be deducted from the refund amount.