Shipping Large Items
Shipping Large Items
Quick tip! Your order contains a large item if you are choosing how and where the item will be delivered during checkout.
For these items, we partner with carriers who specialize in transportation and final delivery to ensure the product arrives safely and soundly. Your order is handled with the utmost care from the moment it leaves the warehouse to the time it has been successfully delivered at your home.
Due to size and weight, large items must be shipped by truck. Therefore, delivery can take one to three weeks. Here’s a list of steps regarding this kind of shipment.
1) You choose a delivery option for your item at checkout. Available delivery methods vary by item; all options will be displayed in cart.
2) Your order gets picked up from the warehouse. We'll send you a shipping confirmation email to let you know your order is on its way.
3) Your order is shipped to a local delivery agent. A carrier transports your order to a delivery professional in your area.
4) You schedule a delivery appointment. When the local delivery agent has your order, they will contact you to schedule a delivery date and set a time window.
5) Enjoy your new item! Check the conditions and packaging of your order. If you have any concerns, describe the issue on the delivery receipt provided by the driver. As always, feel free to contact us for any additional help!
You must pick a delivery method for large items at checkout so we can ensure a smooth delivery. For each method, your local delivery agent will contact you to arrange a date and a four-hour window for delivery. Signatures are required for all deliveries unless otherwise stated. Assembly services and packaging removal are not included unless otherwise stated.
Curbside (You Unload)
A delivery truck will arrive outside of your home within the scheduled four-hour window. Please note that you will have to unload the item(s) from the truck and move it into your home. You may want to ask a family member or friend for an extra hand.
Curbside (We Unload)
The delivery team will unload the item(s) and place it on the curb outside your home. Once it’s been dropped off, it’s yours! You may want to ask a family member or friend for an extra hand to move it.
Outside Front Door Drop-Off
The delivery team will unload the item(s) and leave it in a safe place outside your home (front door, porch, or garage). Once it’s been dropped off, it’s yours!
- You are not required to be home to accept the delivery and a signature is not needed. Your item(s) will be delivered as long as the delivery team determines the area is secure.
- For apartments and condos with a front desk, your item(s) will be dropped off there. For any apartments or condos that have outer doors only, your item(s) will be left outside the front door.
- Please reach out to the local delivery agent directly if you need to reschedule your delivery. Their contact information can be found in the email detailing your delivery date and time window.
Inside Home Entrance Drop-Off
The delivery team will bring the item(s) inside your home (including individual apartment units) and place it in the immediate entryway. It’s yours from there!
Room of Choice Delivery
The delivery team does the heavy lifting for you. They’ll bring your item(s) inside and place it in your room of choice.* For an additional fee, they will remove and dispose of all packaging.
All-Inclusive Delivery: Delivery, Packaging Removal & Assembly
Effortless delivery where the delivery team brings your item(s) inside to your room of choice,* assembles it, and removes the packaging from your home.
Please note that the delivery team will not perform plumbing installation, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools.
*Upstairs carrying limit of two flights of stairs (up to 15 steps each for each flight).